I propose a retreat that you will never forget.
A weekend in a charming place in nature enjoying different activities that will help you to connect with the deepest part of your being, and to grow internally, through ancient techniques used in the Sufi path that uses music, dance, singing, poetry and art to connect with the divine, from Love, uniting Heaven and Earth.
We will perform experiential experiences for the opening of the heart, and the expansion of consciousness through live Sufi Music.
These are some of the practices we will perform:
– An experience of SEMA, circular dance ritual (whirling of the dervishes), with live traditional Sufi music.
– We will work with different exercises to discover the incredible potential of our voice, through improvisation and co-creation as a therapeutic tool.
– Exercises to discover our energy and work with it using Creative Visualization.
-We will work with movement to test how we were with life and our environment.
– Baksi Dances (therapeutic dances from Central Asia)
– Music for Oneness (exercises to unify us with nature)
– An experience of SUFI MUSIC THERAPY, an ancient therapeutic and spiritual technique of healing through oriental Turkish music.
– We will practice with the Zhiker (Sufi mantras).
– Dancing with our Being. An exercise of connection with our inner Self through movement and music composed and performed especially for this work.
– Archetypal movements from Central Asia
– In some exercises there will be an important part of sharing where we will share testimonies and experiences.
-And much more….
In this retreat Ignacio Béjar will guide the participants with his music and will mainly use instruments played live (Turkish Ney, Oud, Rebab, Shurti box, Turkish Clarinet, Percussion, Santur, Harmonium, Kotamo, Soprano Sax, Voice, Harmonic singing, Lyre, etc), as well as recordings made by himself in his studio.
There will also be a theoretical part explaining the objectives of the different dynamics and their fundamentals.
NOTE: No previous musical knowledge is required, only to be open to share, enjoy, learn and expand the consciousness.
TEACHER: IGNACIO BÉJAR International musician specialised in Sufi music.
WHEN: Weekend from Friday 27th to Sunday 29th August 2021
The retreat will be bilingual, taught in English and Spanish.
The food will be organic and vegetarian
WHERE: Finca Al Limon Ecolodge Paraje La Campiña 31, Cartama Estación, Málaga (Spain)
REGISTRATION AND BOOKINGS: +34 658 921 373 / +34 617 778 569
More information here (download dossier)